Internet, telephone or post
How will you manage your account?
At Birmingham Midshires we want to offer you choice in how you manage your savings accounts
with us. So we have accounts that you can apply for and access in different ways.
Online accounts are simple to manage. You can manage your account anytime, wherever
you are - all you need is a computer with internet access.
When you save online you can be confident that we'll look after your security. We
work hard to keep your money and your financial information safe - using password
controlled access and secure servers.
Online accounts at a glance
- Easy to manage from any computer with internet access
- Secure password protected login
- Available to anyone aged 18 or over
- You'll need a UK personal bank account with a cheque book, that accepts direct debits
- Joint online accounts are not available
Online Security >
If you prefer to speak to us directly, a telephone based account could be just right
for you. Our automated telephone service is open round the clock, seven days a week,
so you can manage your account when it suits you best. If you prefer to speak to
us, we're available from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.
Telephone accounts at a glance
- 24/7 opening
- Secure password access
- Available to anyone age 16 or over
- You'll need a UK personal bank account with cheque book, that accepts direct debits
- Joint accounts available
If you prefer fixed term savings, and you're unlikely to carry out any transactions
on your account, a postal account could be just what you're looking for.
Many of our ISAs, fixed rate bonds and guaranteed equity bonds are managed by post.